The PPM-T293A hammer union pressure sensor is used in stringent oil and gas applications and in well production and circulation systems. They use fully welded stainless steel structure, sensor diaphragm and wing-shaped live joints integrated processing, so as to ensure air-tight integrity and minimize the medium leakage of multiple parts. Independent pressure-sensing diaphragm minimizes zero drift during hammering and eliminates long-term signal drift in the electric field. CSPPM stainless steel electrical connections can provide a stronger secondary pressure containment vessel. Special assembly processes can enhance impact resistance and seismic resistance to ensure field reliability.
· Durable: Compatible joints are manufactured from Inconel® X-750 (or customizable) and suitable for abrasive and corrosive media.
· Reliable: Full welded, stainless steel components, impact / vibration grade and isolation pressure sensing film increase reliability.
· Precision: More high-precision products can more reliably provide the actual measured pressure values, especially when measuring smaller pressure changes, thus allowing the operator to adjust the drilling operation as needed.
· Systems with high or standard accuracy require more stringent and fewer errors than similar compatible models.
· The split calibration options enhance configurable and flexibility: single-line split calibration can be achieved through a single barrier application, minimizing installation costs
· Full welding structure